1. Jinder Mahal was born on 19 July 1986 in Calagry,Canada.
2.Jinder Mahal is of Punjabi Jat Sikh origin and speaks both English and Punjabi language.
3. He is the nephew Gama Singh, a popular Indian professional wrestler.
4. Jinder Mahal debuted his professional wrestling career at the Marital arts fitness centre in Calagry,Alberta training with Rick Bognar, a former Canadian professional wrestler.
5. He was the Prairie wrestling alliance, an independent wrestling promotion based in Canada, champion from 2008 to 2010.
6. Jinder Mahal has always trains extremely hard and is very intense about his career.
7. He completed his degree in business degree in communications and culture from University of Calgary.